Parasites are not only found in the intestine as is generally thought, but in any part of the body: in the lungs, in the liver, in the thighs, in the stomach, in the brain, in the blood, in the skin, and Even in the eyes.
Parasites live so that we do not realize their existence, are able to live and reproduce, which of course is the goal of all organisms on our planet.
Symptoms can be multiple, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, colic, irritable bowel syndrome, joint and muscle pain, anemia, allergy, dermatological problems, granulomas, nervousness, sleep disorders, bruxism, chronic fatigue, immune system disorders
Other revealing signs or consequences may be: obesity, hunger at all times, thinning, bad taste in the mouth and bad breath, pain around the navel, tachycardia, opaque sight especially when stooping and rising, itchy nose or ear, Salivation asleep, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, even the two biggest killers – heart disease and cancer.
Principal parasites, common name, hookworm, oxiuro (together with candida), intestinal worms, trichina, filaria, anisakis, strongyloides (linked to candida), cryptosporidium and giardias.
• One capsule three times a day outside of meals.
• Open and let the dust on the tongue.
• Do not exceed daily dose.
• Do not deliver to pregnant women.
• Olivo ES
• Oleuropein (Olea europea)
• Grapefruit ES
• Flavonoids (Citrus Paradisi)
• Garlic ES (Allium sativum)
• Thyme ES (Thymus vulgaris)
• Rosemary ES (Rosmarinus officinalis)
• Astragalus ES (Astragalus membranaceus)
• Oregano essential oil (liquid) (origanum vulgare) Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent)
• Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)