Heavy Metals are very widespread substances in our environment, 8 out of 10 people suffer the most benign symptoms as headaches to the most severe as complicated pathologies, without knowing it.
Heavy Metals accumulate in the body without it being able to eliminate them, time is an important factor in the accumulation and rare are the cases of people who over time do not suffer the effects of these Heavy Metals accumulated in the organism through the years.
The importance of following a really effective treatment of 3 to 6 months for the complete elimination of these Heavy Metals has been seen.
The most benign symptoms can be from asthma, bleeding gums, burning tongue, difficulty concentrating, metallic taste in the mouth, contact eruptions, even more serious like constant fatigue, joint pain, hair loss, psoriasis, Ringing in the ears. It has been proven that the appearance of three of these symptoms makes possible the presence of Heavy Metals accumulated in the organism.
• One capsule three times a day outside of meals.
• Open and let the dust on the tongue.
• Do not exceed the daily dose of 3 capsules.
• Do not supply pregnant women or children under the age of twelve.
• Sitake ES
• UVA Seed ES
• Lichen from Iceland
• Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
• Niacin (Nicotinamide, vit B3)
• Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate 50%)
• Pantothenic acid (vit B5)
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
• Vitamin 132 (Riboñavine)
• Vitamin E (Thiamine HCl)
• Vitamin A (Retinoyl Acetate)
• Folate (vit B9)
• Sodium selenite
• Biotin (D-biotin)
• Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
• Vitamin B 12 (Cyanocobalamin)
• Zinc gluconate
• Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent)
• Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)